Sunday, January 4, 2015

Elementals 8

   Alexis is taking the training seriously, she has changed into fatigues. Misha is wearing a child sized version. I 've pulled her hair into a tight French braid. I changed into black sweats and I've twisted my hair into two braids one on each side of my head. Tony refused to change from his jeans and T-shirt. We're back at the spot in the woods near the once burned tree.
     Tony grabs Alexis around the neck from behind. Alexis sweeps his left leg out from under him , squeezing his arms tight she leans forward and Tony goes flying over her head. He lands on his back with a thud. Misha immediately starts mimicking the moves. "Wow, you must be strong." I say. "It's not so much strength as it is training." She replies. "You have spent your life relying on your fire to protect you. Now more than ever it's important for you to learn how to protect yourself without using your power." I cringe at the lecture. I hate when people tell me about my life. I look over and see Misha kicking Tony while he's down. She fights dirty, just like her mommy. I lunge forward and tackle Alexis.
  She lands on her back. Unfortunately for me she pulls her legs up to her chest then kicks out. I fall backwards on my butt. Before I can get my bearings Alexis straddles me knocking my flat on my back. She places both hands around my neck and begins to squeeze. "Get out of this hold." she says to me. Just as my vision starts to blur I move my hands from the outside of her arms and bring them together and up through the inside of Alexis' hold on me. I use all my strength and push out on the sides of her wrists and break the hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment